/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Friday, April 4, 2014

Brantley-isms (Because It's Been A While Since My Husband Said Something This Stupid)

I was getting ready to head to the grocery store when Brantley (my husband) and I finished up a conversation about a girlfriend of mine. We'll call her Stacey. Stacey has been through a lot lately- the loss of a loved one, a bad breakup, and a serious health crisis. Despite all of the things going on in her life Stacey always remains upbeat and concerned with others. She's the kind of friend that remembers your Mother's birthday. Who does that?

I finished double checking the grocery list and headed toward the door when I heard Brantley say, "Wow, she's a stronger woman than I am."

I didn't think it was appropriate to chastise him at the time, so I just kept walking. 

However, now feels right. 


By looking at this photo taken last Easter it's readily apparent that my husband was a much stronger woman just one year ago. 

What happened?

Lori