/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Luke-isms

I'm normally not one to share Luke-isms relating to private parts because one day he'll be an adult who needs a job worse than he needs stories of his genitals spread all over the internet. Having said that, I feel the need to share this story because, well it's just funny.

Today Luke asked me, "Mom, do you have a penith?"
"No," I answered. "Boys have penises and girls have vaginas." We are very clinical with our terms at the Wescott's. After all, we are talking about body parts, not toys (although, he will probably one day test that theory).
"You can use mine," he said.
"Well, that's very thoughtful, but it doesn't come off."
"Well, I don't wike that."
"You know, God wanted you to have one, so he made you that way."

Luke was pretty satisfied with that answer and the conversation ended there. Flash forward to bedtime when Luke was saying his prayers.

"Dear God, thank you for Daddy and Baxter, and the thun, and the moon..." (To be clear I never get mentioned) ...altho thank you a whole, whole wot for the penith you made me. Amen."



No comments :

Post a Comment