/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

About Me

Welcome to Loripalooza!

I'm Lori Wescott- a thirty something freelance writer, author and humorist residing in Music City. You may have seen me in Awkward Smoking Pictures, various newspapers, and in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Family Matters. Also, I've been named Trophy Wife of the Year for ten years running according to one website (this one). I'm most proud of that accomplishment.

When I'm not writing humor, I'm usually writing music reviews for newspapers, falling down in public, or taking care of my adorable ginger son, Luke.

Email me: loriwescott@comcast.net

2 comments :

  1. thanks for the drinks!!! From the paving crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome. I know you guys work hard. I left my card so you wouldn't think some creepy, anonymous woman brought you drinks, haha! My pleasure.

      Delete