/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Down but Not Out

If you’re wondering where I’ve been the last few days, wonder no more. My house has been hit with the plague and the only one who has managed to avoid illness is Baxter the wonder dog.

If I’m lucky, this illness will leave me with insight and some humorous accounts of my convalescent week, but that’s only if Brantley and I don’t kill each other first. (I may or may not have inquired at the doctor’s office, “Do y’all treat gunshot wounds cuz my husband is about to have one.”)

Talk to you soon. Stay well.

2 comments :

  1. Sending you & yours a large bouquet of get well wishes! And if that don't work, I hear poison is less messy than a bullet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the well wishes. They finally worked!!! You're the best:)

    ReplyDelete