/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brantley-isms

  • Brantley got home from work the other night around ten o’clock. I had just finished a long shower and was sitting in the recliner relaxing and watching TV. He walked into the bedroom and exclaimed, “It feels moist in here.” Sigh. His word choice, at times, is a little lacking. He could’ve said humid or muggy, but he’s Brantley so he didn’t.

  • Upon exiting the shower this morning, Luke (20 mos) ran up to me, stuck his finger in my belly button and said, “Ay-ee-oh-uhh.” I marched straight into the bonus room where Brantley sat, eating a popsicle and watching Sponge Bob. “Did you teach Luke to say areola?”
    “Yep, it’s anatomically correct…and it’s funny,” he snickered.
    “Well, he thinks it’s in your belly button,” I insisted.
    Without taking his eyes off of the TV, he mumbled back, “He’ll figure it out.”

4 comments :

  1. Lol, both of them are just so so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    I absolutely love reading your articles before bed! It takes away all of the "crap" that the day dished out. I truly laugh OUT LOUD all by myself and I LOVE it! BTW...I could so picture Brantley and the whole areola thing! That's just funny! I don't care who you are! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Tammy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys:) I really LOVE getting comments, especially when they're so nice!!

    ReplyDelete