/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Monday, July 19, 2010

Ms. Communication

When Brantley left for work today, his car wouldn't start. I have no idea what the deal is there, but he asked me to call the insurance company and arrange to have it towed to a mechanic. As I was on the phone with a lady at Geico, she began asking me a series of questions. Our conversation went as follows,

Nice Geico lady: "What is the urine color?"
Me: "Ummm, yellow."
(Her line of questioning did strike me as a little detailed, especially for a car insurance company, but I'll talk about urine with just about anybody.)
Nice Geico lady: "That's interesting. I've never seen a yellow one before."
Me: "I don't think I understand the question."
Nice Geico lady: "What is the YEAR AND COLOR...of the Saab?''
Me: "Ohhh, gotcha. It's a 2005 and it's gray, unlike my urine."

I had a good laugh, especially when she told me in a sassy voice, "Honey, the only fluids I deal with is oil and gas!"

3 comments :

  1. So many opportunities for bathroom humor huh?
    This was a rare one tho...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seemed like a fair enough question, so I went with it...

    ReplyDelete