/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Monday, November 29, 2010

We All Scream for...Different Reasons

I was meandering through the frozen foods section of Publix this weekend when I was startled by the packages of frozen treats staring back at me.
Just who, exactly, does Blue Bell think they're marketing to? By the the ice cream models before me, I would have to say, kids and pedophiles. The only thing missing from this picture (other than his protective eye wear) is a caption reading, "Get in my van. There's more where this came from."

Here we have old MacDonald. And, on his farm he had some Rohypnol. E-I-E-I-zzzzzzzz.

I don't even know what to say about this photograph, but I wouldn't be surprised if her other hand held a machete. This did not make me want to scream for ice cream. Darn you, Blue Bell, for being so disturbing, and yet, so delicious.