/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Monday, November 29, 2010

We All Scream for...Different Reasons

I was meandering through the frozen foods section of Publix this weekend when I was startled by the packages of frozen treats staring back at me.
Just who, exactly, does Blue Bell think they're marketing to? By the the ice cream models before me, I would have to say, kids and pedophiles. The only thing missing from this picture (other than his protective eye wear) is a caption reading, "Get in my van. There's more where this came from."

Here we have old MacDonald. And, on his farm he had some Rohypnol. E-I-E-I-zzzzzzzz.

I don't even know what to say about this photograph, but I wouldn't be surprised if her other hand held a machete. This did not make me want to scream for ice cream. Darn you, Blue Bell, for being so disturbing, and yet, so delicious.

5 comments :

  1. LOL!!! This is hilarious!! Tweeting now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they ran out of rabbits and they're trying to pull more sales out of those hats? Ain't it a shame when, no matter what hat they wear, we suspect somebody because they're smiling?
    Personally I wear many hats. Maybe people are suspicious of me because I'm smiling? Or eating ice cream? LOL
    I have to wonder tho why they seem to avoid using an actual blue Bell helmet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this from Robin's tweet!! Is this for real?!?! So funny! Eyes watering from laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is SO for real!! And I'm not really sure what they are thinking. However, their roofie pops are to die for.

    ReplyDelete