/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brantley-isms

I haven't posted anything in several days because I was a little under the weather, and Brantley had me on a strict technology hiatus while I rested.  As you might imagine, I couldn't have spent that much time relaxing with my family, without hearing one or two Brantley-isms.  I apologize ahead of time for this one.

One night as we sat watching Curious George, I became exasperated.  "Why on earth does the man with the yellow hat keep George around if he constantly messes everything up?"
Brantley spoke quietly so Luke couldn't hear what he said.  "Are you kidding me?  Three words- monkey hand jobs."
"Isn't that two words?" I asked.
"No, I'm pretty sure 'hand' and 'job' are two separate words."
"Hmm, I'm not so sure.  Besides, that's ridiculous."
 He added, "You know, monkeys basically have two sets of hands."
"Ok, enough. Thank you."

I haven't seen that show in the same light since.


No comments :

Post a Comment