/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brantley-isms from Margaritaville

I'm on vacation in Florida all this week so don't expect to hear from me again. Not because I think blogging is work, but rather because I'm having to sit in the parking lot of a place called Harry T's while I steal their wifi.
So far, the week has been super relaxing and tonight we attended a free concert at the Baytowne Wharf. While enjoying the music, I spotted what I thought to be an old girlfriend from nursing school. I nudged Brantley and asked him if he thought it was the same girl.
"I don't know what she looks like," he said.
"What do you mean, you don't know what she looks like? She came to our wedding."
"Lori, how am I supposed to remember anything about that day?"
"Good point," I said.
"I do kinda regret being that wasted at our wedding," he added.
"We all do, Sweetie. We all do."

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow thats totally awesome! Get him! :)

    ReplyDelete