/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Monday, May 2, 2011

Events and Appearances

October 17, 2011

Rock and Roll My Soul Event
For my fellow music lovers I have an exciting new event to announce. On September 17th, the Bunganut Pig will be hosting their 25th anniversary bash. Proceeds from the event, Rock and Roll My Soul, will go to  the Musicians Care Network, an organization that provides basic health care services for musicians without health insurance.
The event, emceed by yours truly, kicks off at 11am and will go until after midnight. This outdoor concert is open to the public, and you can expect a talented lineup of notable singer/songwriters, family friendly atmosphere, petting zoo, hula hoop contests, and really great food.
Can't wait to see you there!



May 21, 2011

(UPDATE: This event has been postponed due to unavoidable circumstances. I will let you know when it is rescheduled. Thank you for understanding, and I am SO sorry for the short notice.) 
Two things I never thought would happen- Osama bin Laden is dead, and I'm doing stand-up comedy.
After a little twisting of my arm, I have resolved to try my hand at live performance. Come out to Mama's Java coffee shop on May 21st to see me in stand-up comedic mode, or don't. I'm not pushy. Show starts at 6:30. Arrive early to get a seat, and don't bring the kids.


Comedy Night @ Mama's Java
Saturday May 21st at 6:30pm
7177 Nolensville Rd  
Nolensville, TN




November 13, 2010

Book Signing!
Nolensville Feedmill
2-5pm
7280 Nolensville Rd.
Nolensville, TN 37135
(click here to view the Feedmill website.)


November 20, 2010

Book Signing!
Eclipse Coffee and Books
2-4pm
1032 Main Street
Montevallo, AL 35115


No comments :

Post a Comment