/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

90's on 9

Satellite radio is my latest addiction. I blame all of you for not persuading me to get it sooner. In addition to a 24/7 stand up comedy station, there’s a channel called 90’s on 9, and it is a major blast from my middle/high school past.

I’d like to share with you a few of the gems I’ve heard lately.

This video was the inspiration for Simon Cowell’s fade.


I was not aware that Nate Dogg was no longer with us. It's a good thing all doggs go to heaven, yo.


Wilson Phillips. No explanation necessary.


My favorite part of this video is the fried chicken buffet at 3:13. Prison food looks good, licky boom-boom down. 


(http://youtu.be/OHzkICG47LU

2 comments :

  1. fun music Lori, I enjoyed this post. Now I guess I need something that is a blast from my past.. the early 70's when I went to high school, giggle. Oh yea I think they call is classic rock, more giggles. Big hugs!!!!
    P.S. I guess I'm a classic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stuff (good) dreams are made of...ty Lori

    ReplyDelete