/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rock and Roll My Soul Event

For my fellow music lovers I have an exciting new event to announce. On September 17th, the Bunganut Pig will be hosting their 25th anniversary bash. Proceeds from the event, Rock and Roll My Soul, will go to  the Musicians Care Network, an organization that provides basic health care services for musicians without health insurance.
The event, emceed by yours truly, kicks off at 11am and will go until after midnight. This outdoor concert is open to the public, and you can expect a talented lineup of notable singer/songwriters, family friendly atmosphere, petting zoo, hula hoop contests, and really great food.
Can't wait to see you there!


3 comments :

  1. Sounds like a wonderful celebration and a great way to raise funds for a needy cause.I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. I hope you'll stop by Katherines Corner. My latest giveaway was posted today. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great event. Wish I could be there. Thanks for letting us know. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell, Vannah! Can I buy a vowel? Can I buy a UUUUU!?!?! Rock N Roll Lori at The Pig! You'll kick butt 'cause you get funnier with age, much like drinking Boones Farm!

    ReplyDelete