/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Thursday, March 15, 2012

TSA Proposes Change

The TSA is looking to change a policy that they believe results in lengthy check-ins at airports. If all goes as planned, individuals over the age of seventy-five will NOT have to remove their shoes or jackets when going through security. Said one TSA employee, "It will also keep this place from smelling so much like old people feet."


***Don't forget to register to win a GPS navigation system. Click HERE for details.***

3 comments :

  1. I am so dressing up as an old lady the next time I go to the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (^_^) Just remembering when it was actually fun to travel by (not bi-) plane...if you could negotiate the dinosaurs...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all kinds of seached when I was preggo with Daughter 2. I gave them half my bag of bite sized snickers to just stop touching me! Well worth it.

    ReplyDelete