/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blog Redesign Complete!!

Hello to everyone and I hope you are well. The Loripalooza blog redesign is complete!! If you're reading this in an email format, please venture over to the site and check out the new look created by Andrea, at AKay Web Design. Andrea was a dream to work with and I highly recommend her for all of your website/blog needs.

I'm also excited to tell you about a new project that I co-created with my best friend, Loren Leigh Baggett. "Awkward Smoking Pictures" are soon to be released and pretty much speak for themselves. Normal activities become not-so-normal when you add a lit cigarette to the scenario. We were lucky enough to score uber photographer Emma Nathews of Emily Dean Photography. She generally operates out of the Birmingham area and does beautiful work. Is this job beneath her? Yes it is, but I can be persuasive.

So get going to the website and let me know what you think!


4 comments :

  1. I cannot wait for more awkward smoking pictures...I"m hoping to score a wedding out of this where the bride and groom smoke at the alter...maybe even a little cigarette shotgun action during the kiss? Any takers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh, love the header!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete