/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

#IronBowl Post-Game Drunken Fan Interviews

It goes without saying, but the 2013 Iron Bowl was AMAZING! The only thing that could have made it better was the jubilant, drunken fans I encountered after the game. 

(The fans you're about to see agreed to be interviewed on camera. )

Auburn fan: "Who do you write for?"

Me: "It's for my blog, Loripalooza."

Auburn fan: "The War Eagle Journal? I've heard of that. Awesome!"

Me: "That's not what I said."

Auburn fan: "Hey! I'm going to be on the War Eagle Journal! Whoooooo!"

And, it just got better from there.

Youtube link if you're having trouble viewing this on your mobile device,

I have to say Captain America was never my favorite super-hero, but now I am legitimately worried for the people is responsible for protecting. Be safe, y'all- especially when going over bridges.

Lori

No comments :

Post a Comment