/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

There are cookies and punch in the back

My name is Lori and I have officially succumbed to the pressures of "the blog." I have resisted the temptations up until now but alas I must give the people what they want...a website full of cheesy and, at times, off-color one liners.
Will it now become the norm for me to awake in the morning with "blogger's remorse" after posting something I regret? Or will it present itself in the most severe of forms, "blogger's diarrhea?"
All along I have had normal reservations about starting a blog. What will I post? Who will see it? Where does it end? Is marijuana really a gateway drug?
I pledge to do my best to answer these good questions and more...right here.
So, without further ado please enjoy a less than serious glimpse into my histeria.

1 comment :

  1. marijuana may be a gateway drug, sure...but, the WORST gateway drug is blogging. it only leads to terrible things. trust me, i know. i started a blog about 3 months ago. for a while, i was a functioning alcoholic and now i'm a full-blown meth addict. get out while you can...or don't, it's not so bad after all, being a meth addict...nothing like how they portray it on TV.

    ReplyDelete