/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tribute to '08

As 2008 winds down and we embark on yet another year of firsts for our country I can’t help but look back fondly on all that was 2008. I became a mom, which was awesome, and decided to quit my job and stay home with my son. And, after much worrying over what it would be like I was pleasantly surprised to see how easy it was. When they cry you either feed them, change them or shake them. It’s that simple. Boy how time flies when you’re having fun. Luke is only six months old and we’ve already had a lot of firsts. The first time he laughed, the first time he slept through the night, the first time he bloodied my nose with a head butt, his first trip to the liquor store. The list goes on and on. Now he’s started pulling up on things. We have a really cute picture of him pulling up on the gun rack that hangs over his crib. It’s amazing how fast they grow!
So alas we must say farewell to 2008 and embrace our hopes for 2009. I think it will be a good year. It’s late now and I need to go sober up for bed.

No comments :

Post a Comment