/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In the Begining...



Oh snap! I picked up this little gem from awkwardfamilyphotos.com.

Okay, I get the whole Adam and Eve reference and you might even call it poetic, in a hillbilly sort of fashion. However, I think the most off putting aspect for me is, not Bubba’s hand placement, but the fact that if Adam and Eve wore anything in the Garden of Eden it would have definitely been Lee denim.

And speaking of temptation, my index finger is having quite and affinity for my esophagus right about now.

4 comments :

  1. Lori! I've never seen your hair so long before....that's a great look on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so needed that laugh this a.m.!!! Lori, you're number 1! :)

    ReplyDelete