/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good News and Bad News

The bad news is…it’s bathing suit season. The good news is…you can stop doing crunches. I have, aside from the little move it takes to sit up out of bed (in which case I do three or four a day).



Allow me to introduce “Wholesome Wear,” a line of modest yet stylish swimwear endorsed by Discovery Health Channel’s the Duggar Family.

Who in a million years would’ve guessed that this family of twenty, living in a compound and dressing like good times at the FLDS prom, would have a flare for such trend setting duds? I have learned my lesson. Never judge a book by its cover.

If your faith requires you to wear this type of bathing suit then swimming should be against your religion

3 comments :

  1. Man! I wonder if they have the coullotte version in my size?!! It's my dream come true (fingers crossed, eyes squinched, breath held!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. I hate to be "that friend" but you may want to check out the slimming swimwear. They've got some really great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe i should just go with black.....you know, it's slimming...

    ReplyDelete