/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Omen


There is a special place behind our sofa where my son, Luke, likes to hide when he’s “up to something.” This is where he goes when he wants to shake his sippy cup upside down or sneak something inappropriate into his mouth.

I found him there this morning, holding, of all things, a calculator. Realizing that he had been caught, he looked up and gave me a devilish smile. You can imagine my astonishment when I looked at the calculator screen and saw, “sin sin sin sin sin.”

Really, Luke? Of all of the buttons you could’ve pushed, that one felt right to you?

Lawd, help me. I’m in trouble.

1 comment :

  1. So what you are saying is you shoulda named Luke "Damien" ? :)

    Sometimes I think I misnamed a "Damien" too! so i totally feel you there :)

    Lila runs in the other room to do her "Special" mischief sometimes but usually she is bold and brazen and does it RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete