/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Take This Job and Shove It!!


The results are in! After sifting through all of the “thankless jobs” suggestions received, I've compiled a list of the top-five.

Phlebotomist- this is a person who draws blood for a living. No one cheers when they see them coming
County Coroner- when their customers start thanking them, we will have a big problem on our hands
Day care worker- apparently you can’t please pre-schoolers, or often times, their parents
Assistant crack whore- for obvious reasons, not to mention moving up the corporate ladder to “general crack whore” isn’t as easy as you think
Cambridge, Massachusetts police sergeant- least often made statement: “You’re welcome.”

I think I speak for everyone, er, a few people when I say, thanks…I guess.

Thanks for all of your submissions!

No comments :

Post a Comment