/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Great Balls of Fire!


Serena Williams has made a multi-million dollar career out of playing with balls. How ironic that hers would finally descend during last week's U.S. Open semi-finals?

After being the victim of a poor call by a line judge, Williams, who was overcome with testosterone threatened, "I swear to God, I'm f------ going to take this f------ ball and shove it down your f------ throat, you hear that? I swear to God."

Hellooooo, roid rage!

Forget insincere apologies, it’s time to pee in a cup, already. And while we’re at it could someone at the lab please verify that she is, indeed, female. I’m beginning to have my doubts.

PS: Serena, if you're reading this please know that I'm totally kidding. Did I mention that I really like your headband? Please don't hurt me.

3 comments :

  1. Lori,
    Thanks for another funny, on the money! - I love her expression, if only I had a nickel for every time I take that pose in a day! :) - Mib

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one! Especially the postscript -- way to CYA. Because if she was going to do all that to a line judge, just imagine what she's got in store for you!

    ReplyDelete