/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More "Brantley-isms"

· After seeing an ad for Playtex “sport” tampons, he turns to me and asks, “Are those supposed to exercise your hoo-ha?” The sad part was I didn’t know what to say.


· While riding in the car, he checks himself out in the rearview mirror and remarks, “Damn, I’m a good looking man! You married up.” Nice.

· I was in tears one night, reading a sweet poem written by my friend, Myrna, when Brantley interrupts me with, “I sh*# a turd so big today that I almost fainted.” I suddenly wanted to cry for different reasons.

1 comment :

  1. As ususal, you kill! Thanks for the Holla! :) Glad you used that Brantley-ism, it so epitomizes the stuff many men say that their wives are afraid to tell (my brothers)!

    ReplyDelete