/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear Cupid,

Dear Cupid,

Please bring me one Hoodie-Footie Snuggle Suit. I have been good all year and would really love to feel sexy and warm at the same time. I didn’t think it was possible until now. There’s really nothing worse than getting a chill when you’re feeling in the mood, but it doesn’t have to happen anymore. Sweats and lingerie have finally come together to make this uber-sexy, velveteen suit and I would love it if you could send one my way.

All my best,

Lori

PS: Sorry to hear about the rotator cuff…occupational hazard, I guess.


2 comments :

  1. LOVE this!

    You know what else I bet is super sexy- trying to get out of this contraption.

    WM- www.wethreemoms.com

    ReplyDelete