/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Luke (19 mos) and I spent all last week homemaking valentines for friends and family. He would scribble them up with markers and I would add the glitter glue. We had it down to a pretty organized assembly. Until the last one, when I ran short on glitter glue and was forced to abbreviate Valentine ’s Day to “V-Day,” or so I thought. There was less glitter than I realized and the card wound up saying, “Hope you enjoy your VD!” I think the message was somehow lost in translation.


This got me thinking, if you opened a greeting card from an ex-lover this week that read, “Hope you enjoy your VD!” then maybe they too ran out of glitter glue, and you need not rush to the health department. I’m just sayin’.

Happy VD to you all.

No comments :

Post a Comment