/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mullet Watch 2010

It’s been quite some time since my last “Mullet Watch” entry and I had begun to lose faith in mankind. What changes had our country undergone to cause the eradication of such a marvelous species, I wondered. That all changed during my recent trip to Destin, FL.
I was meandering around Baytown Wharf, when lo and behold, I came across this majestic creature. This particular variety of the mullet, also known as the Moo-lay, or the Achy Breaky Big Mistakey, is normally indigenous to Mexico, but has recently been spotted all over the south. If you come across one during your day to day activities, don’t try to approach it on your own. They have been known to carry shotguns and spit tobacco. Just stand back and admire it in its own habitat.

No comments :

Post a Comment