/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Monday, April 12, 2010

Warm Reflections

There's a bird bath in my front yard. It was given to us by a relative after it was adorned with beautiful mosaic tiles. One summer it became covered in algae, and I couldn't seem to get rid of it by spraying it with the hose. I had the bright idea to fill the bird bath with bleach and let it sit for a while. That was about the same time we started finding dead birds all over the yard.

4 comments :

  1. I just love you! Your presence at the Non-Fiction Writers' Meetup last night was inspiring... and your post-meeting comment kept me rolling in laughter through this morning. Hope to see you at the May 10th meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart you back, sister! Count me in on May 10th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you know it was that nasty old algae that did them in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch. Sounds like something that would happen around here. We poisoned a mole - only to find our cat munching on him. >.<

    ReplyDelete