/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Deep Thoughts- Sweet Mammaries

Why is it that every time I buy a pair of shorts from Target, the pockets are sewn together? I end up having to tuck my cell phone into my bra because I have no place else to put it. Everyone knows you can only stash certain tools in your bra without fear of short circuiting due to boob sweat. I don't think Target could handle my death by mammary electrocution.

So I ask you, are stylish shorts with pockets at an affordable price too much to ask? Dang sweat shop kids cain't make nuthin' right.

2 comments :

  1. You may have pegged the cause for the increase in breast abnormalities? Don't we all do this with our cell phones? Damn you, Target, you sweet evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the younger generation...whatever will they do?
    I don't buy pre-distressed jeans as they get distressed enough while I wear them (pause here for chuckles) and I've never paid somebody else for cut-off shorts. My scissors ain't just for nose hair.
    If I don't like the color of the clothes I get (yes from Goodwill) I dye them. It ain't brain surgery.
    Would you like me to sew a cell phone pocket onto your shorts (or tops)? Save the bras for important accessories...like $$...;)
    ps -- i agree about those sweatshop kids...boycott 'em I say...

    ReplyDelete