/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Friday, June 11, 2010

Come Apart, Luke Style

This week brought a very interesting temper tantrum to the Wescott household. It was bedtime and Luke wasn't ready to go to bed. He expressed his unhappiness by throwing himself on the floor and shouting, "No dank you! No ma'am! No dank you! No ma'am!" This was perhaps the most polite fit I've ever encountered. I'm thinking about applying the same mannerly method to my own tantrums from now on. It might help me get my way more often...

1 comment :

  1. Speaking from experience, mannerly temper tantrums have worked about as well for me as genuine (common sense) reasoning works on someone who is determined to be unreasonable. It certainly didn't work on my mother.
    Hopefully you (and Luke) will have better luck!

    ReplyDelete