/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Whorelloween


I ventured out today in search of a Halloween costume. I went to Target, Wal-Mart and Halloween Express, and the choices were plentiful, assuming my goal was to contract genital herpes.

Tell me why. Why on earth do all of the ladies costumes have to be so seductive looking? I could’ve chosen between sexy pirate, sexy doctor, sexy nurse, sexy vampire, sexy zombie, sexy slut, or harlot. There was even a sexy candy corn costume…riddle me that.

Are all costume designers horny men? Do they want me to resort, yet again, to an extra large boys’ costume? Don’t make me be a Power Ranger again this year.


1 comment :

  1. Perhaps it is who is in the costume, not the costume itself, that makes it sexy?!?
    My own choice for decades now has been some vampire teeth I got for a buck in the 70s and/or black eyepatch an optometrist gave me back then.
    The rest is all shadows and light(ning). ;)

    ReplyDelete