/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Luke-isms


  • While talking about the seasons, specifically fall, I asked Luke what his favorite part of fall was. Always thinking outside the box he answered, "All the talking alligators." 
  • Last night Brantley took Luke trick-or-treating while I stayed home and gave out candy. Brantley returned home about an hour later with a crying, exhausted and hyperglycemic little boy. I snuggled up with Luke in an effort to calm him down and allow his pancreas time to do its job. I asked him to tell me all about trick-or-treating.  (Please read the following sentence with a lisp.) "Well, someone messed up my candy order and I said, 'Uh-scuse me sir, but I'm uh-wergic to nuts, but it's ok because my Mom wuuuuuvs nuts."

No comments :

Post a Comment