/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Monday, April 13, 2009

We Have Spirit. Yes We Do!


Yesterday was Easter and therefore the day of the third annual Easter Egg Games. The games consisted of an egg toss, egg relays and a “throw the bunnies into a hole in the box” game which is actually called corn hole. Can we say double entendre?

The photo quality may not be great but I think you get the point. We may look like we’re having fun out there but we don’t play. Obviously we lost the egg toss but rest assured we won the war. OK, that’s not exactly true. I think we came in like seventh.

Now, I hate to be “that person” and bring up performance enhancers but the team who won took home the trophy without having to pony up to a drug test.
In the end my husband and I took home the spirit trophy. I guess you could say we spirited our asses off. After all, isn’t that what Easter is all about?

5 comments :