/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Web Review

I recently stumbled upon a website called Fiverr.com, where people list things they’re willing to do for five dollars. My personal favorite is five dollars worth of “domestic or international adoption advice.” Dear Russia, I think we found the problem.

My next find frightens me to the core. Think twice before cheating on your spouse, lest they order a package from CrabRevenge.com, and sprinkle it in your bed. That’s right. If working for the postal service wasn’t dangerous before, now they have to handle crab lice. I’d be angry too.

1 comment :

  1. This is why I advise my friends to be careful when sashaying around some neighborhoods in the web...;)

    ps - turn on parental controls!

    ReplyDelete