/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Friday, July 30, 2010

Brantley-isms (cuz it's been a while)

We went for our daily family walk this morning. As it turns out, seven AM is too early for mascara so I improvised in order to become suitable for the public eye.
Giant aviator sunglasses that make me look like a mosquito? Check. Ball cap? Check. Mismatched shorts and shirt (didn't really help the look, but) check and check.
As we approached the top of a hill, one of our three town police men (That's right, I said three. Please don't rob me.) slowly drove past us. Brantley gave me a heads up. "Look out. It's the po-po." He whisper shouted.
"Thanks, babe. Are we doing anything wrong?" I asked.
"Well I'm not, but you're dressed like you're casing the neighborhood."
"Thanks. Anything else?"
"You run kinda gay."
"Awesome."

3 comments :

  1. You got to love an overly honest husband. I had one of those once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You & Brantley should get your own show based on Brantley-isms, and William Shatner's little brother can play Brantley!
    You just get funnier! XO Mib

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the vocabulary is growing ;)
    I note you didn't admit you actually were casing the neighborhood... ;)

    ReplyDelete