/**/    <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Loripalooza]-->   

Friday, June 24, 2011

Luke-isms

  • With the arrival of his third birthday, Luke has come at me with conversation hard and fast. We painted pictures one day this week and he quickly became frustrated when he could not paint a fish. He crossed his arms over his chest and exclaimed, "I am NOT super!" In his defense, it was a really crappy fish.
  • Tonight at dinner Luke eyed his plate suspiciously. "That's steak, not poop. Wight, Mom? Wight?"  Fair question, son. It's always a good idea to make sure I didn't fix poop for dinner. 

2 comments :

  1. Did you take a picture of that dinner?
    :)

    The fishing picture is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and no I didn't take a picture. I was afraid someone would agree with his suspicions.

    ReplyDelete